Privacy and policy of any website is one the most important point to keep in mind. As a user you should always remember that the personal bio data which you are providing to the website is secure or not because after entering to any website you are accepting the terms and conditions of privacy and policy. Read this content carefully, this will give you an idea that how we (FreeSlotBonuses.Co.UK) we are dealing with your data.
- Users are allowed to rectify their personal data if it seems wrong. For rectification you need to send email to privacy@FreeSlotBonuses.Co.UK
- You can delete your personal data if it’s no longer required, your requirements has been fulfilled and now you don’t want to carry forward with the website.
- You can erase you data if any action has been taken by FreeSlotBonuses.Co.UK without your consent and by being unlawful against you.
- We use to transfer your data outside of European Economic Area, you can get a copy of this international transfer whenever it seems to be needful to you.
- You have right to file a complaint against us in processing of your personal data, but before doing this you can connect with our team to resolve the issue without making it complicated, although you have all the right to file a complaint against us.
- You should always remember that FreeSlotBonuses.Co.UK is responsible to look after your personal data.
- Personal data which you used to provide us are like Name, Occupation, Date of Birth, Gender, Age, Password, Phone Number, Email address, IP address, Comments, and Chats.
For what purpose we need your personal data
- To create your account with FreeSlotBonuses.Co.UK and to manage your account.
- To inspect your profile whether you are eligible for any bonuses or offer or not.
- To solve your query and doubts after making communications with you.
- To send you personal email relating bonus and offers which we often brings for our users.
- To improve our services according to your needs.
- To fulfil the future needs of business and users with your preferences.
- To fulfil your legal obligations and rights.
- There are some partners who are connected with us for direct marketing of their products and services like online casino, betting, and financial services. So we often used to transfer your data to these partners beside that you have all the rights to buy their products or not as a direct marketing.
- There are many third parties listed on our website who runs their services according to your needs, so we often share your personal data with them.
- Your personal data also goes to our data controller team to manage and secure your data in a better way and for delivering you the best services according to your needs and business.